PLM Process Implementation
Many companies have the requirement to continuously verify the product data quality (PDQ) at significant points in the process. Beside the daily checks of the CATIA and Q-Checker users, data will be evaluated that is interchanged through an EDI tool with suppliers and customers. But also for release procedures within the product development, like stage or phase gate process steps, it is relevant to check the PDQ and make it visible.
This goal can be reached by pragmatic steps, that are efficient itself, but also going in the right direction for the full process implementation. In a first step the implementation in the data exchange procedures can be implemented, so that the PDQ of incoming and outgoing data will be statistically visible, while the same architecture will be reused for the PDM implementation later.
Transcat Software is delivering standard software to support its customers fulfilling these steps.
- Q-Monitor as an add-on tool for Q-Checker is delivering lifely statistical analyses for all checked data.
- Q-PLM is proven standard software that connects Q-Checker with virtually any PDM system on the market
- making check results visible in PDM
- giving the possibility to check incoming and outgoing data automatically
- making lifecycle operations dependent from quality status