The Q-PLM technology is based on tremendous experience of integrating Q-Checker with an extensive list of PDM systems, including Dassault Systèmes' ENOVIA SmarTeam; ENOVIA MatrixOne, etc. and data exchange servers such as DXM, DDX and SWAN. Configured with one XML file, it is easily maintained without scripting or programming knowledge.
- Integrations to PDMs and data exchange
- Low implementation effort
- Standard products, such as Q-PLM SmarTeam
- Compatible with coming versions of CATIA and Q-Checker
Product Data Quality (PDQ) is at the centre of the PLM process. But only if implemented at significant process steps a PDQ strategy will fulfill its goal. When used from the beginning of the product development process and when applied automatically in critical phases, a strategy can ensure that all data meet a Company’s standards.
Q-Checker, Q-PLM and Q-Monitor have been designed to enhance this process so that all backbone systems; either a PDM system or a data exchange server, can enhance its level of quality amongst all data that is being transferred and prevent any errors from occurring when it matters.
- Integrations done with all ENOVIA solutions and comparable products
- Configured in one XML file
- Update attribute information in PLM and attach report
- Standard software components maintained by Transcat
- Project realization within days
- Q-PLM and Q-Monitor make Q-Checker the „Management System for PDQ"